Jump on board!
The Mentorship is a social enterprise dedicated to providing ongoing support to young people pursuing creative endeavours.
By becoming a member, you’ll get exclusive access to valuable tools, insights and a community of like-minded creatives with the passion to achieve greatness and make a positive difference in the world.
The Mentorship is a creative collective, so everyone on board is here not only to find support, but to give it back as well.
Develop your skills
Learn how to apply your craft and develop important skills needed in the workforce!
Network with peers
Collaborate with other young creators in a safe, open and supportive environment!
Build your portfolio
Work on real projects that give you valuable experience to kickstart your creative career!
Gain exclusive access to one-on-one coaching and insights into creative industries and jobs!
With us, you can
It is often said but we do agree that there are no silly questions! We’re here to help answer your queries about any issues you face as a young creator.
Whether it’s about career pathways, creative industries or even specific things about your studies or projects; you’ll have access to like-minded people who genuinely want to help you find answers. Members can ask questions through:
- One-on-one meetings with a creative mentor
- Peer-to-peer support at group workshops + meet-ups (Melbourne only)
- Online training programs + email support
- Local meet-ups (Melbourne only)
- Creative project collaboration
- Online hangouts
- Contribute to creative projects that get published and distributed
- Work in a creative team and explore different creative roles
- Build industry experience for your resume and portfolio
Become a member
AUD $50.00 Billed Upfront, Renewal Optional
All members have access to the below for a full 3-month period:
- Members Hub Online Portal
- Creative Project Opportunities
- Online Training Programs
- Private Mentoring Sessions
- Group Workshops (Melbourne)
- Exclusive Events + Meet-Ups (Melbourne)