Have you been applying for jobs for months and feel like you’re getting nowhere?
Have you been using the same resume for ages and in need of a professional CV makeover?
Have you just graduated and don’t know what to put on your resume or how to even write one?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, join the club! We’ve been through all of this uncertainty and confusion ourselves, and understand how challenging life is after school. But that’s precisely why we’re here, ready to help you start planting seeds of confidence and ultimately, finding the work opportunities that you really, really want.
This program is all about helping you develop and publish a professional resume in both hardcopy and digital format. Before your first session, we recommend that you think about your current job goals and aspirations – are you just looking to gain experience in different environments or are you ready for a more permanent and long-term engagement?
- Map out your short and long-term career goals
- Get feedback on your current CV & job application method
- Brainstorm and workshop ideas and concerns
- Learn resume writing techniques & strategies
- Gain insights into the changing job landscape
This unique mentoring program is first and foremost, designed to help you better understand yourself and your goals. We are here to provide both personal and practical guidance so that you can pursue your desired career with confidence and direction.
Beyond The Program
- 4 x 1 hour video meetings
- Weekly tasks & exercises
- Minimum 3 hours of work per week
- Email & Zoom chat support
Total Program Fee: $350.00 AUD
- Receive honest, constructive feedback on your current resume (as audited by an industry professional)
- Learn effective writing strategies and techniques and develop a job-search ready, professional resume
Identify areas for improvement in your job search and application process
- Build confidence in presenting yourself as a worthy candidate for your desired employment